what's-her-lips

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Happy Not Quite Birthday Shannon

My friend Shannon got two presents from me today.
1. A lovely patio garden. (or at least a good chunk of it anyway)
2. Me starting this blog.
She'd had enough of me on myspace because she couldn't comment without becoming a member. Fair enough.

Here's a photo essay of our day:


beautiful rose garden by one of the nursery's we went to


the saddest dog I've ever seen








before


after


I've decided to start a new trend - backseat gardening


Shannon's not allowed to play with my camera anymore


world peace forum


world peace forum parade down Burrard - some flavour of protest I believe




On a completely unrelated topic:
This KILLS me.
I'm not even going to try to describe it as I couldn't possibly do it justice.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO

I get to leave the first comment!!

Thanks for a super day...

Captions for the photos...

1. That's really what Shannon's deck looks like...really! Ignore the photos on her blog...
2. ummm...lyle's brother fred?
3. uh...
4. puppy..punk likes puppies...shannon likes puppies...shannon has a puppy named HERMAN! (he will talk to you if you feed him treats. he likes treats)
5. Mommy and Daddy didn't let me have a wagon when I was a kid, so I'm gonna steal this one...
6. ...and fill it with plants...
7. ...and store the plants in car
8. I think I had too much to drink
9. lookit all the people who came to watch me and chandra make a garden...
10. there's big bird's girlfriend
11. making mud pies...

9:09 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shannon said you're looking for captions:


#3- "Please tell me that giant flock of birds ISN'T headed this way!!!!'

#5 - "If only I'd had one of these growing up, I'd have never had to walk anywhere - I would have made those darn twins pull me around!! *insert evil laugh*!!!!"

#the last one - Is Shannon planting, or practicing her pin-up poses?
hehehe


oh, and YAY for another at-work distraction!

2:32 p.m.  
Blogger Shannon said...

punk...you don't know HOW CLOSE YOU ARE with #3!!!!

and didn't you know about my career as a pin-up girl?

5:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home